The history of Orange County, Virginia reaches back to 1734. When established, it was the largest county ever created, and stretched westward to the Mississippi River and northward to the Great Lakes.
- • The Inns at Montpelier share some helpful B&B wedding advice on VowBride!
- • The Inn at Willow Grove & The Monticello Wine Trail featured in Tampa Bay Fine Wine Guide!
- • Inn at Willow Grove’s Vintage Restaurant featured in CVille Weekly as Destination Dining!
- • Wedding Industry Booms in Central Virginia! Orange County Businesses Help Lead the Way!
- • Comcast’s XFinity On Demand platform exclusively features “Sessions at Willow Grove.”
- • Five Orange County Bed & Breakfasts Receive TripAdvisor’s 2014 Certificate of Excellence!
- • The Holiday Inn Express Receives TripAdvisor’s 2014 Certificate of Excellence!
- • The Comfort Inn & Suites Receives TripAdvisor’s 2014 Certificate of Excellence!
- • Virginia Living’s “Best of Virginia 2014” features several Orange County Attractions!