The history of Orange County, Virginia reaches back to 1734. When established, it was the largest county ever created, and stretched westward to the Mississippi River and northward to the Great Lakes.
- • Watch this YouTube video to learn more about Ellwood Manor and the Wilderness Battlefield!
- • Skydive Orange featured in Virginia Living!
- • The Town of Gordonsville featured in The Piedmont Virginian!
- • The Inn on Poplar Hill and Barboursville Vineyards win VA Wine Lovers Readers Choice Awards!
- • The Market at Grelen featured in an episode of Real Virginia!
- • Three Orange County inns and one restaurant recognized for Wedding Wire Couple’s Choice Awards!
- • The Inn at Willow Grove is recognized by the Washingtonian as a great winter inn!
- • Learn more about Orange County with an award winning book by local author Pat LaLand!